I stayed there for a convention , when I got there my reservation was wrong . The person in the front desk without any ceremony at all said not only we cannot honor your rate but we are cancelling your room because you are not in the group list. After the issue was resolved there was no apology there , they send some fruit to the room the day after. The property is beautifull and it has a somehow secluded beach area ,it is open to the public but adjacent to the hotel . The grounds and the pool have seen better days . The room was very confortable and clean . and the dining options were OK. I would recomend it for an adult group because is very close to Old San Juan and right in the Condado area but teens and kids dont have many options. Parking is expensive and they dont aknowledge your hilton membership .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham