Hotel was great - perfect location. Rooms were wonderful, bed was so comfortable I had a hard time getting up in the morning. Looked just like the web site. We ate at the hotel the first morning and then ventured out to the local restaurants - much more reasonable prices. Pool was nice - two separate pools one that more for kids and one for adults. Wait staff on had for cocktails poolside. All staff polite and accommodating - we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham