Very nice contemporary and chic decoration hotel lobby and room. Keep in mind that most the nicer room and view were located on the ocean side. Make sure to book an ocean view room. I noted that most of negative comments and whining about the hotel were the one that booked on the old wing and facing to the city view.
The services were excellent and couteous staffs. Room are big and nice bathroom with see through standing shower with big closet inside. The bathroom layout is good for couple only!
I rated this hotel right at 4 star and nothing more or less. Why? Because this hotel doesn't have a good beach area for swiming. I wouldn't mind to come back to this hotel again ( of course...ocean view room). My other options are: La Concha and Ritz Carton. Both are truly 4.5 star and nice beach. Remember, both of these hotel are slightly higher price than the Conrad. You get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only luxury hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotels. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-wining Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and a bubbling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham