The Condado Plaza Hilton
$263
$199
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$114
$239
$339
$319
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Restaurant
4,942 results
All reviewscafe caribelagoon sidesalt water poolocean viewpuerto riconoodle barold san juansmall beachglass showerswim up barpool arearopa viejaashford avenuecoffee makermain poolopen hoursconcierge desk
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The bottled water they leave in the room is $7.00 for a 16 once water. They dont tell you it cost $16.00 a day to park at the hotel, They require a $150.00 dollar deposit upon check in and that the rooms are out dated and really dirty. My wife and I stayed there in October 2012, while we were in San Juan she bought a white dress that she fell in love with at a store called Havana Whites . The first day she wore the dress we decided to take some pictures at the beach. On the way there we took the esculator where her dress was caught and destroyed by the esculator. The manager Victor sent the dress to get cleaned and it was returned to us damaged beyond repair. The esculators do not have the safety brush strips that are required by law here in the states, so anything that gets close to the edge runs a risk of getting snagged. They evidently feel they have no responsibility or liability over the condition of thier hotel or safety of thier guest. So with this being said I would not recommend anyone to visit this death trap due to the lack of acountability of the hotel.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else ... The bathroom door was broken too.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Papahrico
MichelleBurn, Guest Relations Manager at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Papahrico,

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback on your recent stay with us in San Juan. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the damage to your wife’s dress; we tried our best remedying the situation by sending the dress on two occasions to the laundry at our cost. If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me at michelle.burn@conradhotels.com.

Michelle Burn
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at this resort from 8/16/2012-8/19/2012 as a package deal we purchase from JetBlue. We got what we paid for when look for CHEAP deal that's exactly what you get the bathroom ceiling over the shower was wet from a leak from the room above moldy smell . It look like this was going on for a long time, I went down to check in desk and show them the picture I took. I request a room change I was informed that I couldn't move until their Enginer examined it whow I was suprise the Enginer told them them the bathroom ceiling was in terrible condition I can't stay there. The picture I took wasn't good enough for them. They told me they didn't have any available room to move us we have to wait till tomorrow after 4pm. We where exhausted from a delayed flight so we opt to stay. The next day I had to keep checking to see if they had a room for us. The food in the restaurant was lousy poor entertainment. The beach LOUSY we had to go to beach at La Concha. Oh they I mentioned the room was infested with ants. Don't waist your time in going to that hotel it's a pity it's name after Conrad Hilton. It maybe part of the Hilton chain it's far from that . This hotel has of potentials management doesn't seem to know how to run it. Run for your life don't stay there.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank michousb
MichelleBurn, Guest Relations Manager at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear michousb,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your honest feedback about your guest room and apologize for the condition in which you found it. We are dedicated to providing our guests with surroundings as stylish and sophisticated as they are, and I apologize we did not meet your expectations this trip. Please know that our Engineering Team worked promptly to correct the issue with your shower.

We hope to have another opportunity to serve you and show you the quality you expect from our brand, if your travels bring you back to our area in the future.

Michelle Burn
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This hotel has every thing you need, 24hour casino,24hour restaurant and 24hour pool area. The hotel has a couple of bars that open till late in the main lobby, perfect for a getaway and family oriented too

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Stayed at Conrad for 5 night.During our stay,all the staff we encountered was not very helpful.RoomsOK,nothing to write home about.From desk clerks to valet attandant were not helpful.Our rooms were not cleaned till very late in the afternoon.Will never stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Sherry C
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had a earlly flight into San Juan and after a $17 cab ride from the airport ($15 + $2 for 2 bags) we were pleased that the english speaking front desk clerk was friendly, helpful and graciously checked us into our room early for our 4 night stay. The 5th floor oceanview room was clean and spacious and came with a flat screen tv, refrig, safe, hair dryer, coffee maker and a beautiful view.

I lkied the location of the hotel it is close to both Old San Juan (75 cent bus ride or $15 taxi ride) and Condado. There are serveral resturants in walk distance and a Starbuck and Denny's on site. One rainy eveing we ate Seafood Paella Cafe Caribe and even through the cafe was not very busy it took a very long time to bring us the $24 dish.

We used the concierge to book the Yunque Rainforest/Luquillo Beach/Kayaking the Bioluminescence Tour ($155 per person) and a private tour of Old San Juan with and transfer to the airport and were happy with both tours.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends