I don't know where this will end up on the list of reviews, but I stayed for one night during a lay over in San Juan in February of 2007. Although it would appear that the renovations that plagued visitors at the time ended sometime in the fall of 2007, my experience was in an already-renovated room. My impression was that the renovations were mostly cosmetic in my room and you could see the true age of the hotel just beneath the freshly stuccoed paint and behind the wall panel lights. The bathrooms were stunning, but the platform beds were an odd touch and I couldn't help wondering if the interior designer was entirely sane. I couldn't get in-room internet access to save my life. On the other hand, the view from the patio was breathtaking. I will say this: in 2007, they were really trying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham