The Condado Plaza Hilton
$304
$229
  • Breakfast included
4,942 results
All reviewscafe caribelagoon sidesalt water poolocean viewpuerto riconoodle barold san juansmall beachglass showerswim up barpool arearopa viejaashford avenuecoffee makermain poolopen hoursconcierge desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 14, 2008

I just called to try to ask a simple question to the Front Desk and the first time they left me on hold for 13 minutes, until I obviously hang-up, the second time they transferred me to their central reservations when I did not even wanted to make a reservation (they totally ignored my question) and the third time, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY PUT ME ON HOLD AGAIN for 5 minutes, until I hang up again. This is extremely ridiculous, people.

I am getting married next winter in PR and I was considering this hotel to book about 50 rooms for all my guests that are coming from the US, but forget about it.

I dont doubt that the facilities are wonderful, but Mr. Manager, you definitely need to work on your staff, specially that Kaira and the other girl behind the front desk tonight. I prefer for my guest to stay at a more humble place and get the treatment they deserve, after all the $ they are paying.

• Stayed: February 2008
    • Check in / front desk
Solution_Condado, Guest Relations Manager at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2008

I would like to apologize for the type service that you received. If you read the rest of our Trip Advisor postings, you will see that this is not the type of service that we regularly provide to our guests. I would like for you to contact me, so that we can further investigate this situation and make sure that we correct it immediately. I appreciate all the feedback that we receive. Thank you. Hope to hear from you soon. Best Regards, Henry E. Neumann Hneumann@luxuryresorts.com

Reviewed February 11, 2008

I would also like to comment on the Italian restaurant-Gusto D'Italia at the Condado, which I discovered after speaking with the hotel front desk about the service we received (er, didn't receive) is independently owned/operated from the Resort, it was the absolute worst service and food I have ever had!! S-L-O-W doesn't even begin to describe it and the manager on duty actually argued with us about why we had not even received our drinks after 20 minutes and another family came right in and sat down and were served right away and that was just one of the 3 days we went there for brkfst! UNBELIEVABLE!! We resorted to finding other dining outside the resort, we HIGHLY recommend The Hacienda right down the street from the Condado for breakfast/lun/din, great seaside affordable dining experience, their coffee was awesome too! The rest of our stay was awesome, the hotel was beautifully decorated, very chic! One of the many highlights of our stay at the Condado, we had our 15 yr old son with us, was the staff at the Aqua Bar, Sterling, David and Joey (Eyes). These guys were the greatest, Sterling makes a mojito to die for, my son really made fast friends of these three, he looked fwd to each day going down to the pool and chatting with them, if you go tell them the Elliot's from Indiana say HI!. Wish the beach was bigger but still a great location for being close to a ton of things to do and see, El Yonque (caribbean rainforest) is a must see and El Morro in Old San Juan was amazing as well! WE LOVED PUERTO RICO!!!! I can't wait to go back and yes we would definitely stay at the Condado again!!
Elliot's - Indiana

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank elliotgang
Reviewed February 5, 2008

We stayed here for one night after our cruise. Upon check in, we were upgraded from a city view room to an ocean front room. The room was large with a wonderful bathroom. The view was wonderful. The grounds were terrific, two pools, water slide, in pool bar,l arge hot tub and beach. It is with in walking distance to several local as well as chain resturants and a Starbucks on the corner. We would stay here again. They let us check in at 11:00 and check out is noon. We also took the bus .75 to Old San Juan which only takes about 15min.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank Thisisit1103
Reviewed January 31, 2008

Stayed at The Condado in November for a 5 night Stay. Even though the hotel was under construction ( lobby & Pool Area ) This Hotel was Top Notch. With the look of a W Hotel & a much lower Price. We had a wonderful stay. The room was Excellent, Clean, New, Modern, Huge Bathrooms & Balcony. The maid service & support staff where Amazing. Even though the Condado area itself is all under construction and a bit rundown. This hotel provides a wonderful mirage to mask it all. The Pool, Beach, Gym & Casino gave us all the entertainment needed for a weekend getaway. This will be the ONLY Hotel we stay at when visiting PR again.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank NycPhoto5
Solution_Condado, Guest Relations Manager at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2008

We will be here waiting for your return visit. Please contact me if I can be of any firther assistance in the future. Best Regards, Henry E. Neumann Hneumann@luxuryresorts.com

Reviewed January 30, 2008

We stood at the Condado 3 years ago, and decided to go back. The hotel is newly redone, and quite beautiful. We like the fact that it is in the city and we can try all the wonderful restaurants nearby. The rooms are all redone and very clean. I don't however like the fact that the refrigator and coffee maker are in the bathroom. The bathroom is very large and spotless! The bathroom doors need LOCKS, (no locks on the doors). The beach is very, very small, that is the biggest downfall for this hotel, you have no privacy at all. The lagoon is wonderful if you don't like waves, and also clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful, we would stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple