Maybe it's just me, but I feel like the hotel room that we were in is very comparable to other "3 star" places I've stayed at. Our room was clean and spacious, and I loved the white tiled floors, light colored walls, minimal dark furnishings. I am not a fan of carpet, dark colored floors, and walls because I am bedbug paranoid. The City View room had your typical queen bed, two dressers, desk, desk chair, chaise lounge, small closet, balcony and small fridge. The free electronic safe was very cool and useful. The location is awesome - super-duper close to the Beach, Walgreens, restaurants/bars, bus stop, and 15 minutes from the airport. We stayed at the tower where the pool is. The walls were a bit thin because some nights we could hear music pounding from one of the corporate event rooms down on the first floor (our room was on the third floor).
As a gym rat, I was very impressed by their fitness facility. They had nice commercial grade elliptical machines, stationary bikes, and treadmills. They had weight machines, free weights, medicine balls and even kettlebells! There's a steam room, sauna room, and even indoor jacuzzi. Interesting thing to note is everything inside their fitness faciltiy is co-ed. The indoor jacuzzi was awesome to have because the outdoor one was too freakin' hot! We asked the pool guy working there if he could turn down the temp on the outdoor jacuzzi and he told us he couldn't and that it was just one temperature. Hmm..odd...since it was perfect the first day we were there. Just glad there was an alternative.
The best thing about our hotel deal was the $30 a day voucher for two people for breakfast at the Cafe upstairs. Technically you could be very well fed and just pay the tip! Food in PR is expensive and having a free hearty breakfast is a great way to start off the day and allows for a light lunch (which can be bought a nearby Subway)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham