Very hip and beautiful hotel.
I stayed here for a weekend getaway to get some sun and relaxation. This Conrad does not have a large beach area, but does have a beach. Stayed here during the Good Friday./Easter Weekend (casino was closed - govt law maybe? Good to know before you go to PR for this holiday weekend).
Rooms are fab-I got an ocean view which was simply stunning. I stayed by the poolside and laid on a hammock for the most part. Limited hammocks but they are location on the ocean front. Quite a few pools.
The restaurant and main floors have very modern/beautiful decor (very W hotel like). Very cool looking. The hotel staff is very nice, especially the concierge who is extremely helpful.
Make sure that you go for the night kayak when you are in PR!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham