“Amazing food !!”

Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I visited the place with my spouse and eat Trifongo with Churrasco and Paella with Mero fish. The portions and the service is ok. The place its small but perfect for where it is, The flavors are so incredible that I have to know the owner and congratulate for the business. I'm a resident in P.R. and go so many places to eat but the taste of Fefos is another think. Recommended !!!

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Amazing Brioche Nutella french toast and their version of eggs benedict is killer. Service on the other hand is poor. very little English spoken here. We had a coupon which included two fresh fruit mimosas; we dont drink so we asked for the fresh fruit juice minus the champagne. she kept insisting that the mimosa was included. I kept insisting we don't drink so just bring us the juice. A simple request and actually less expensive the store. The waitress brings two large water glass of juice with no comment. We then get billed $10 for 2 large glasses of juice. the waitress had no clue why I was upset. aside from that the food is great definitely go back. Just be careful what they bring you.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled across this place while walking the streets of Old San Juan. We truly enjoyed our lunch there! Great local atmosphere! Stop in for the Mama Mia sandwich!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were just in Puerto Rico traveling with our family of 4 (two kids ages 8- & 10). This little quaint spot was cute, clean and they were very attentive. We actually ate their 2x's...once for lunch...so many options to choose from! The salad were plentiful and the sandwiches were hearty and healthy. There were so many locals there....that's when you know it's a great spot. They use high quality Boar's head meats, which is not common in PR. You MUST TRY anything on Majorca's (sweet breads with powdered sugar on top!..yummy!) On another evening, we went there for dinner...the crowd was more dressed up, the bar was full and everyone was having a great time and they even had live music. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was amazing...churrasco, their special rice..arroz mampostiado (I think) and the TRIFONGO (plantain dish that is mixed with other root veggies). This is an inexpensive cute place but it is great for either breakfast brunch, lunch or a fun dinner! Loved it and I would definitely go there often if I were a local! Thank you Vivian & Chompy (owners) for taking such great care of us!!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Perfect place to enjoy a delicious breakfast. You have to try the Chorizo Cantimpalo eggs and the coffee it's also great. Near to Plaza de Armas and its not expensive. Very nice place. Review from a local :)