Stayed at the Caribe Hilton in the Villas section with a full kitchen, terrific value, overlooking the lagoon and listening to the waves day and night. The entire property has wonderful service. Started each day with a great buffet with an omlette station better than any reception. Having champagne with my OJ was a nice touch. Great fresh fruit!
My wife and I had a massage at the spa as part of a package - my wife had a manicure and I got a pedicure - awesome! We swam in the pools and in the ocean. What I liked the most was the view from all angles you can see palm trees, ocean waves, pool and even having to walk through a bird sanctuary with several very colorful peacocks was a daily treat.
Good value, good food and great staff. Good hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic and iconic Caribe Hilton offers an ideal combination of leisure facilities and activities and is home to Caribar, the birthplace of the pina colada. The resort is situated on a private 17-acre lushly landscaped peninsula with a secluded beach and is located near the Old San Juan historic district and many of the destination's top attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel