“Nice!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Texas
“Nice!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

This hotel was well worth it for the price we paid for a 5 day stay. The room was a nice size with a sitting are on the other end. The bathroom was nice as well. The chinese resturant had the best house rice I've had in a while. The pool area was nice and they also had a nice all white party going on.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
1 Thank Desmon N
Nelson T, Manager at Caribe Hilton San Juan, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Hello! thank you for staying with us and for your comments. it makes us really happy to hear that you had a great time. thank you again for your feedback. we look forward to have another opportunity to serve you

Nelson Torres Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,512)
  • Polish first
Mankato, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

My husband and I will be back to stay at the Caribe Hilton!! Everyone was very friendly and very helpful. The pools and the private beach area were beautiful. Our room had a stunning view of the garden area as well as the ocean. Our room was clean and very romantic.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
      Location
1 Thank Stephanie T
Hi! thank you for choosing us for your recent stay and for your comments. It delight us to hear that you had a great time. We sincerely hope to see you again soon

we are at your service

Nelson Torres, Hotel Manager
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

Stayed here for a convention held at Sheraton. LOVED this hotel! Beautiful view of the ocean and wonderful pool area with plenty of beach access. Staff was superb and restaurants were great. Many of the convention attendees were staying at the Sheraton but chose to hang out at this hotel. The bar area was a great area to visit and karaoke was held one night. Rooms were a little small but very clean and typical Hilton decor. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank 2travelnuts
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

I travel all over the world on business and Im a Hilton Honors member. I'm staying at this hotel now - booked it for two weeks on business, however looking to get out. When I arrived on a Sunday at 5:30 pm, my room was not ready. I'm paying for a king size suite with an ocean view but none was available. So I had to wait until 9 pm to get a small double bed room. I was promised that by Thursday, I will be moved to a suite with an ocean view. Well...today is Thursday and worked all day. When I got to the hotel, they moved me to a third floor room looking at the main entrance. The manager told me that he is in the business of selling rooms...very roude. And that no one would have promised me an ocean view suite when none is available. In other words disputing ...calling me a lier. The room I got is dirty. And dirty sheets were left behind. Don't stay here.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Jorge C
Westhampton Beach, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

We stay at the caribe hilton every year. Some of the benefits are its proximity to old san juan, its private beach, the dock, the ocean front, the beautiful hotel!! ALL OF IT!!! We always stay in the new section. It overlooks the water and the pool area depending on which room you get. The rooms are clean, updated and well kept and the beds are comfy. The staff is always kind and responsive to your needs. I really can't recommend this hotel enough. Its just like staying with family. The only complaint I have is that I wish they were more careful about warning people about standing, touching or walking on the reefs. My kids love the snorkeling area and it even has little fishes in it that you would see on a snorkeling trip. There is an observation deck that reaches into the ocean so you can see some more tropical fish. Give this place a try. You won't regret it.

Room Tip: My super secret tip: when you are staying here ask to stay in the newer section that has just been r...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
      Rooms
3 Thank Lavida L
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

Good Morning, My name is vanessa! and my family and i stood at caribe hilton hotel at san juan. starting from the front desk to housekeeping the services were exellent.. i want thank Michelle the suprevisor for her great customer services she rocks and her whole entore staff starting with william he helped us out alot,,, and was great to me and my family. i wish i remeber everyone else name, but i was having too much! the rooms were also very clean. and the beach was private which i love very much!! Servives complate was awesome!!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Hi there! thank you for your kind words and for choosing us for your recent stay! It certainly delight us to hear you and your family had a great time.

We look forward to your prompt return. we are at your service,

Nelson Torres, Hotel Manager
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

So very satisfied with the service. The employees are so cordial and friendly. When you meet long time employees that enjoy their jobs, the Hilton must be doing something right. I want to thank Okland, Aipolito, Nilda, and the manager Lemuel for such great service at the Palmeras restaurant. Thank all for a good week.
James B.

#6 of 13 in Isla Verde
4.0 of 5 bubbles 3,079 reviews
San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort

Been to Caribe Hilton San Juan? Share your experiences!