I stayed here for business in January of this year and couldn't have had a better experience. Yes, the food was very pricey but the surroundings and view from the property helped us overcome the price shock of the food. I loved it so much that I will be taking my wife back at the end of May for our wedding anniversary trip. I've been in contact with Ruben Padilla who works at the resort who has been very helpful in helping make sure our experience in May will be an enjoyable one. I did get a chance to run to the other side of the bridge where Condado Plaza Hilton is located while visiting in January. While that property is nice as well you can't beat the private beach located at the Caribe. If you are a workout guru like myself you will also enjoy one of the nicest workout facilities at any hotel I've ever stayed at. Definitely looking forward to my return trip in May.
P.S. The picture is a view from our room on the 7th floor. Breath taking for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic and iconic Caribe Hilton offers an ideal combination of leisure facilities and activities and is home to Caribar, the birthplace of the pina colada. The resort is situated on a private 17-acre lushly landscaped peninsula with a secluded beach and is located near the Old San Juan historic district and many of the destination's top attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel