Caribe Hilton San Juan
Hotel Miramar(San Juan)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
7,221 results
All reviewsprivate beachpina colada clubmorton's steakhousehilton honors towergarden wingmain buildingtropical gardenthe open air lobbyswim up barocean viewpool areabeautiful propertyhotel restaurantscab ridenice beachconcierge deskcondado area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I stayed here to attend a conference. My over all impression is worn. The shower door in my room did not close and I created a large puddle. The next afternoon, I came home to three men fixing my shower. Other conference attendees had similar stories regarding repair issues. My advice to the hotel management is to fix maintenance problems ahead of complaints. Pool side lagoon was nice, and friendly staff. I liked the easy accessible beach rentals: kayak, paddle board etc. Noise was a bit of a problem in the tower. I awoke to peacocks screeching and delivery trucks. Would recommend staying on the other side. Once I got through the repair, the room balcony was nice with a peek a boo view of the ocean and a very large room. Easy taxi ride to airport and old san juan.

Room Tip: Pick the north side of the tower to avoid the loud delivery trucks.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We travel a lot and our stay at Caribe Hilton was among the best. It is a beautiful resort. We had ocean view rooms that were very nice (2 rooms). We have no concerns nor complaints whatsoever. We are Hilton Honors members and appreciated the breakfast passes.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed for a week in April 2013. It was our first trip to Puerto Rico. We found the hotel to be quite nice, the staff was very pleasant, our room was very clean, and the amenities were lovely. Yes, it is a bit pricey but you are in a resort and it is Puerto Rico. We didn't book any tours through the concierge but they were quite helpful when asked for information. I booked through a third-party and was told by Hilton that I would not receive any points for my stay. However, I gave my Silver HHonors card to the front desk and they gave me free Internet during my stay. That was quite helpful. We enjoyed the beach and the pool. I tried Snuba which was great and is highly recommended. Overall, I recommend staying here if you want to be within walking distance of Old San Juan, have lots of amenities, and want to be relatively close to the airport.

Room Tip: ask for the main building
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Nelson T, Manager at Caribe Hilton San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Hi there! thank you for your comments! We hope you had a great vacation and hope your snuba time was awesome!

we look forward to welcome you back soon! We are at your service

Nelson Torres, Hotel Manager

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The only good things to say... Beach is great... Front desk helps out, Starbucks staff is good! Support staff is friendly.
Originally reserved garden room... Old outdated and not very clean, upgraded to ocean view room (at add price)... A little better but still not up to par considering price... Hotel charges resort fee so don't think room prices are justified because it's a resort... Several issues with room were taken care of but should not have been there to begin with.
Now, lets talk about food, restaurants and service... Due to the limited availability of any other restaurants in the immediate area, you're stuck with the hotel! so my verdict is: Overpriced and tasteless, really slow service... Just plain bad! I had meals at the pool, lobby bar, Italian rest, Palmeras rest, piña colada club and room service... They all suffered from the same affliction!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Andrew G
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My 24 year old daughter and I just returned from a 3 night stay at the Caribe Hilton. We arrived before noon on the day we were to check in, our room was ready and waiting for us. We were in a renovated room on the 10th floor with a beautiful side ocean and pool view. Our room was quiet and the housekeeping service was wonderful. Very comfortable beds and pillows. The pool area is very well maintained and there were always lots of vacant chaise lounges for us. The workout center was spacious but a bit warm and stuffy. The food at the pool bar and grill was mediocre and expensive, the pina colada club served great food at more reasonable prices and the wait staff there was much friendlier The continental breakfast was good, just enough to start the day. Elliott at the concierge desk was very helpful and the bell staff was also very accommodating about storing and retrieving the bicycles we rented, we would definitely return to this resort!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mommyjnumber1

We thank you for staying with us and for sharing your hotel experience. we apologize for the inconvenience you had with your food at the pool area. Rest assured your comments will be shared with our Food and Beverage Management. We hope you give us another opportunity to welcome you back.

we are at your service