The best part of the hotel is the location, views, pools & beach, and lobby area with large picture window at the bar. It is a quick cab ride to Old town for $14 dollars and then you can walk for hours.
The hotel staff are very friendly and accomodating. I cannot fairly comment on the hotel rooms as I was there on a conference and upgraded to a top suite which had wonferful beds and views. Food from catering was very good. I would highly recommend this hotel for a conference or meeting.
Spa was above average. I did a massage and pedicure - very nice staff & reasonably priced.
However, I did not like the food at Lemongrass and it was expensive. The food at the Oasis bar and the outside pool, Atlantico was very good. Also, very nice having a Starbucks right in the lobby.
I would stay here again - even in one of the regular rooms as a like the location for the price. I understand they are refurbishing rooms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic and iconic Caribe Hilton offers an ideal combination of leisure facilities and activities and is home to Caribar, the birthplace of the pina colada. The resort is situated on a private 17-acre lushly landscaped peninsula with a secluded beach and is located near the Old San Juan historic district and many of the destination's top attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel