I have been a few times on this Hotel while working in San Juan. When possible I take a 1/2 day to enjoy the beach there. It is private, protected against the open ocean and good for snorkeling. You can even do scuba trips if ocean outside is not rough. They provide that on the beach at around US70.
In my view this make this place special compared to El San Juan and Conrad also from Hilton chain.
Rooms in first building are being renovated and have small balcony and ocean view. I was at toom 737 and had a nice view from the small Fort on the brach.
I never had dinner there but San Juan is a place to dinne out.. Had eat small appetizer and was good.
I will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic and iconic Caribe Hilton offers an ideal combination of leisure facilities and activities and is home to Caribar, the birthplace of the pina colada. The resort is situated on a private 17-acre lushly landscaped peninsula with a secluded beach and is located near the Old San Juan historic district and many of the destination's top attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel