We stayed at this hotel for one night prior to boarding our cruise. We arrived in the evening after a long flight and the reception area was chilled and the staff very helpful, check in was very easy. The bar area was very pleasent and we had a few drinks before heading up to our rooms, we also ordered a pizza which was lovely.
The rooms were very nice, the bed was massive and very cozy. The bathroom was very spacious and the shower was brillient - it was a walk in with side jets etc.
In the morning the lobby area was a lovely place to chill out with the tropical parrots in the centre which we thought was a lovely idea and it certainly entertained all the children around.
There is a starbucks in the reception area which has a great choice of breakfast items, we were not B&B so this was ideal for us. Some of our party had a walk to the nearest shops for their breakfast which was about a 20-25 min walk.
The pool area was very nice and the pool looked lovely - we never got time to use the pool with us catching the ship. But we did chill out on the terrace area with a jug of Sangria which was lovely.
The gym facility at the hotel was excellent. Lots of equipment (cardio and weights), very organised and fresh towels on entrance.
My mums case didn't appear when we got to the airport on arrival, everyones worst nightmare. However the staff at the airport were very helpful and ensured us that it would be on the next flight 2 hours later. The hotel were informed of this and that the case would be coming to them in an organised taxi from the airport. In the morning when we woke we had a telephone call from recpetion to inform us that the case had arrived and that it had been kept with them securly over night so that they didn't call and wake us during the night.
Over all we were very impressed with this hotel and we would have been happy if we were staying here for longer. Nice decor, very clean and modern.
It was a great way to start our holiday!
We travelled with a party of 6 adults and every one of us had the same review of this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribe Hilton Hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in Puerto Rico, is set on an exclusive peninsula, made up of 17 acres of lush tropical gardens. This Puerto Rico Hilton is ideally situated between historic old San Juan and the exciting Condado area, offering a secluded beach, lavish accommodations and amenities tailored to families, couples and business travelers alike. This San Juan hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Luis Munoz Marin Airport and five minutes from San Juan's new Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel