I brought my boyfriend to Culebra for his birthday, and on the morning of our last full day there, our rented villa flooded and we decided to head back to the mainland a day early. My boyfriend used his Honors points to book us a room last-minute here. It was a very nice stay.
As with all Hiltons I've been to, the bed was super comfy. The bathroom was big and fancy.
Outside, there are a lot of activityoptions. There is a private area of beach for hotel-stayers, with rental options for kayaks and other goodies. A pier that you can walk out on to. There are two pools to swim in, hot tubs, outdoor bars.
We picked up a cab to Old San Juan the next morning and took a 10-minute drive over there, You could probably walk if you had time and energy!
The only complaint I had was that the drink prices at the indoor bar were steep - $11 each for a rum & coke and jack & coke. Other than that, a nice hotel. Would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribe Hilton, the ultimate beachfront hotel in San Juan, is set on an exclusive peninsula made up of 17 acres of lush tropical gardens. This Puerto Rico Hilton is ideally situated between historic old San Juan and the exciting Condado area, offering a secluded beach, lavish accommodations and amenities tailored to families, couples and business travelers alike. This San Juan hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Luis Munoz Marin Airport and the closest resort to Old San Juan area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel