6,989 results
All reviews la vista coral lounge across the street ocean front corner room swim up bar pool area chairs and umbrellas resort fee oceanfront room tour desk beach staff the beach is nice city view an umbrella great resort partial ocean view
Reviewed December 9, 2017

Ms. Rosa Droz people skills, kindness and selfless service made a difference during my recent visit. Her politeness and ways in dealing with others was amazing. May you continue to exceed in all your endeavors. Thank you Rosa!!!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear carlosdmr:
Thank you for taking the time to recognize the service provided by our staff - especially Rosa! We are delighted to hear that she was able to positively impact your stay and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in beautiful San Juan!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Despite the fact that I was injured while trying to surf the big waves, (my bad) this hotel has excellent facilities and is a pleasant place to stay in San Juan. There was a warning posted stating that the waves were "extremely with strong undertow" on the day I picked to try to prove that I could keep up with surfers 50 years younger than myself; I just didn't see the posted warning until after crawling out of the surf somewhat damaged and one more small step toward being wiser. So, stay out of the surf when it looks big. It's bigger than it looks.
The hotel is expensive, but the staff were all very friendly and helpful and the food and drinks were very good. The hotel itself is beautiful,well-maintained, and has great facilities.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a more interesting view.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear ECraigMcKay:
Thank you for choosing the San Juan Marriott during you trip to San Juan. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our resort and appreciate you taking the time to share feedback with us - come back soon!

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Of the dozens and dozens of hotels I've stayed at over the years, the San Juan Marriott is one which hasn't mastered the system of accommodating new arrivals. On each of our last two visits, we have ended up camping, luggage and all, in the lobby--this time for 3 hours, before a room became available. Only after threatening to leave for another hotel did a room become available before the 4:00 official "check-in' time. It is inconceivable that, in a hotel with 1000 rooms, one in our category wouldn't be available. With limited flights in and out of Puerto Rico, every day there are new "lobby campers" appearing. Seems to me that management, Room Control, and Housekeeping could come up with some better system--just as Marriott has done successfully at other locations. Other than that, it's a beautiful older hotel,well-maintained, great facilities, with a more-than-friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ocean Front View is the best (and most expensive)
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stephen P
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear Stephen P:
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences experienced and rest assured that we will share your comments with our team in order to identify areas of opportunities for improvement to better serve you and other guests in the future.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

My company from NY was put in this hotel for the Puerto Rico electrical restoration. Most of the staff was friendly but no one compares to Rosa Droz in security. I’ve never dealt with such a pleasant employee and so trustworthy from a security standpoint. She is a true reason I would come and stay again.

Dylan Parham

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank dparham95
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear dparham95:
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback with us regarding your recent stay at our Resort. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and appreciate you taking the time to recognize the service provided by our staff - especially Rosa! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

I got stuck here omw to a deployment because of Hurricane Irma/St Croix, Virgin Island etc, when Hurricane Maria came crashing through the Puerto Rico. Today marks day 69 of my deployment in P.R. I was here before the storm and rode the storm with these incredible people. We wemt through the ups and downs together. Generator and no generator some days. This hotel did their best to make me comfortable. The staff is amazing. Now that the island is getting back on their feet, I really appreciate the people of Puerto Rico. I was apart of this historic event and i am still here riding this out til i have to leave. I must shout out one individual who always showed me love. Always said hello. He's a Ranger who's part of the security team in the hotel. His name is Luis Gonzalez. You ever get the opportunity to meet Luiz, you will know what i am talking about.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear Yam B:

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback with us regarding your recent stay at our Resort. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us and appreciate you recognizing the service provided by our staff - especially Luis!