ALL the staff treated you like you were the most important person that they had the pleasure of meeting. Security seemed like concerned big brothers (San Juan has a high crime rate). We wanted to take a night adventure walk on the beach but were stopped by security. We had to wait for our 5:00am fishing guide in front of the hotel and the security guard kept his eye on is the whole time.
Pools are great. Rita at the cabana will ABSOLUTELY take care of anything you need and Diana at the beachside restaraunt went out of her way to make every morning special.
Super clean and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino