Puerto Rico is a perfect destination for a quick getaway, especially during the long, hard winters like the one we just had. I love the (fairly quick) flights, not having to deal with the hassle of passports, and the abundance of nice hotels close to the airport. We have previously stayed in both the Fajardo and Isle Verde areas. Both Isle Verde and Condado are close to the airport and have some really nice hotels. While I think that Isle Verde gets higher marks for calm, pretty, beaches with not as much wind, the Condado area wins for it's proximity to Old San Juan, the abundance of restaurants and bars within walking distance, and the fact that you don't hear the planes flying overhead like you do in the Isle Verde area.
We had a great stay at the Marriott. As other's have mentioned, customer service is wonderful here and everyone we encountered was helpful and kind. The welcome drink is a nice touch. The rooms have all the modern amenities. The pool, pool bars and restaurants, and casino were all very nice. Perfect for a couples weekend away. I loved that there was a Starbucks across the street as well as many nice choices for dining up and down Ashford ave which is right out front. Old San Juan was a 10 minute cab ride away and is a "must do"! A good solid choice for the Condado area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan, find the spectacular San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino. Our resort in San Juan, Puerto Rico sits in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars. The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club. Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge. Come and enjoy the comfort and atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino