this hotel was beautiful! they greeted us with rum punch as soon as we came in. The hotel room was very clean and had a lot of storage space for us since we were staying there for a week. The cleaning staff was on point every single day with new towels, bottled water, coffee, and teas, the bed(so comfortable!!) was always made daily. The staff was also very nice and greeted as happily every day. If we needed anything, they'll bring it up in two minutes. The room service was also yummy and offered both american and pr food! Even though we were in PR, it was hard to get out of the resort since the hotel offered so much to do. The pool was fun, the only thing is that it wasn't that deep, was only 4 feet or so. The access to the beach was also great because they had service get us chairs and umbrellas as soon as we stepped on the beach. They had service walk around to immediately serve us drinks or food. This hotel definitely made it very easy for us to have a relaxing, stress-free vacation.
Some of the things that I didn't like but did not make a significant difference were: expensive daily parking $16, resort fee was added the first day $150, they were supposed to give us ocean view room but agent advised they were overbooked but then the same people on my party who came later on the week were able to get an ocean view room. Breakfast buffet was a bit pricey for the little choice they offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino