Location is perfect, in the middle of Condado. Their casino is very good and the night life at the lobby is pretty amazing. The only thing I don't like is the beach right behind the hotel, is for very skilled swimmers, it's kind of dangerous, though because of the heavy undertoe. But you can sunbath resting in plush chaise lounge that the hotel provides and you can swim in their swimming pool. I don't recommend trying those waves.
The restaurants walking distance to the hotel are all good and so are the lounge bars, the night life in that area specially on weekends is fun and exciting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino