This was a great hotel/resort for our recent mini-vacation (four nights). We had an oceanfront room on the 16th floor which offered amazing views (I highly recommend and oceanfront or ocean view room as it is very picturesque). The hotel is clean and all of the staff that we encountered were extremely friendly (the fruity drink while standing in the check-in line was very nice). The pool was relaxing and well maintained although a bit smaller than I anticipated (although there are two pools beside each other). The beach was beautiful and had huge waves the entire time we were there (they even have hotel staff to help you with beach chairs and in setting up umbrellas). We didn't step foot into the casino as we are not gamblers so I can't speak to that aspect. The area around the hotel (literally right outside of the entrance) seemed very safe and had several good restaurants (we had breakfast that was included in our package at the hotel each morning but other than that, only ate one meal at the hotel--beach bar-- which to me seemed very over priced as you might suspect). Drinks at the hotel were good although very expensive (you can walk across the street to Walgreens and buy some wine or other alcoholic beverages for your room : ) We also enjoyed our trip to the rainforest and the day spent touring Old San Juan. Overall, a great experience-we will be visiting PR again, hopefully very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino