We have now stayed at this hotel twice. The first time we were here, we stayed for a week and vacationed in San Juan. The second time we stayed for a couple of days in front of a cruise. The hotel is beautiful, the food great, the beach is on quiet lagoon-like water that (at high tide) laps at the base of the hotel. We found the staff to be particularly accommodating as they went out of their way to accommodate our group (there were 4 couples traveling together). The next time we are in San Juan, we will definately plan on staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan