My husband and I had the pleasure to staying at this hotel for 8 nights. Rooms are clean and nicely appointed with fridge, coffee maker and plenty of towels. You have the option of linen change daily or at your request.
Large balconies with chairs and table overlooking ocean or city scape.
Staff are very friendly and helpful. English and Spanish are spoken equally. Very rarely did we run into a staff person who could speak little english.
Hotel is family friendly, offering toys for the children to use in the pool and surf boards for the beach.
Pool is kept clean. Beach is very clean (cleaned every evening and groomed), Life guard is present as is staff out on the beach serving you with food/drinks and providing the lounge chairs.
We did not use the spa. I did take one yoga class and the instructor was excellent.
I only ate meals provided by the conference I attended there. Food for the conference was very good as was the conference room facility.
This hotel has a great location - beach is nice, but the surf is big, not so great for small children. Many excellent restaurants that vary in price and food options are present along the strip, so you have a selection of places to eat. Easy access to city bus transportation if you like to travel using local transport.
Hotel staff will organize day trips for you and they have a wide selection to choose from.
Downfalls - hot tub is quite small and it would be nicer if they had one for adults and one for children/families. The lobby can be quite loud in the evenings when there is live entertainment making it very difficult to have conversation with friends at the bar or in the lobby. (you can hardly speak with the staff at the check in counter as you have difficulty hearing them over the noise) Food in hotel restaurants is expensive
I would recommend this hotel for long or short term stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan, find the spectacular San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino. Our resort in San Juan, Puerto Rico sits in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars. The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club. Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge. Come and enjoy the comfort and atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelPower so you can book your San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino