San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
$275
$340
$188
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Restaurant
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$128
  • Breakfast included
$289
$208
6,714 results
All reviewsla vistacoral loungeacross the streetocean frontcorner roomswim up barpool areachairs and umbrellasresort feeoceanfront roomtour deskbeach staffthe beach is nicecity viewan umbrellagreat resortpartial ocean view
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed here one night prior to leaving on a cruise. We would have enjoyed a couple more nights to really get to enjoy all the property had to offer.

Check in was fast and the staff very friendly. Our room was ready even though we were there prior to check in time. That's always a bonus for me! Hotel is close to a variety of restaurants and shops all easily within walking distance.

After supper at a nearby restaurant we wandered on the beach and up into the pool area for a while as the sun set. Later that evening we went to the casino in the hotel. We are not big gamblers but my wife was able to play the penny slots for awhile and ended up being up a few bucks.

We were very comfortable walking around in the area of the hotel even late at night as we got the munchies and headed out for a late night snack.

The next morning we checked out and stored our luggage with the bell desk as we didn't have to board the ship till later in the afternoon. We went back and sat poolside and read until it was time to catch our cab to the cruise port.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I usually stay at the Courtyard Isla Verde but decided to try the Stellaris. I was disappointed with my room readiness. The wrong TV console was in my room and an engineer had to reset the TV from the back. Then, I needed help getting internet access which was unusual for Courtyard.

Restaurant food was quite good. Small beach with strong waves. Could not get a spa appointment the same day because the spa closes at 6pm!.

Room Tip: Oceanview rooms are quite nice.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank biarritzblue
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for three nights for my first trip to Puerto Rico.Love both the city and the beach views from the rooms.But really disappointed by hairs in the sink and the stains on the sheets. When I saw the hairs in the sink at the first night that I check in, I didn't complain about that. But on the second day, I found some disgusting stains that looks like blood on the sheets at 12 :30 in the morning when I just want to go to the bed, I can't help to call to report it. I couldn't go to sleep until almost 1:30 because i need to wait for the housekeeping come to change the sheets for me.it's really a frustration for me since I had been outside all day long and had to stay up late.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

This was the best stay I have had in the Condado area, due to this hotel. The staff was great and actually show that they want to make you comfortable. From the gentleman who checked us in to the staff that answered concierge , nothing but pleasant people who seem to enjoy their jobs. I asked the front desk for a place to buy bubble wrap In the area, 5 minutes later she had some brought to my room... What great service.There were a few other things that I needed that where quickly Taken care of.The corner ocean room i was given was amazing and we slept with the patio door open, great ocean sound.The rooms are pretty big compared to other hotels we have tried in Condado . The pools are is very nice and the decor is very modern.I will definitely be staying here again, Im bringing my whole family in July .

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I just returned from a 4 night get away to the San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino with a friend. We arrived fairly early and our room was not ready. The staff were really accommodating and gave us free drink vouchers to use while we stored our bags. We had lunch at the grill by the beach which had decent food and a great mojito. The hotel restaurants were a bit on the expensive side but had quality food. There seemed to be some less expensive alternatives nearby, but we opted for the convenience to stay at the resort.
We stayed on the 8th floor of the Cabana wing and the room was just big enough and very clean. We had a great view of the pool and beach. The bathroom was clean and updated. The blow dryer sucked, though. If you are picky, bring your own.
The beach was really clean and the lounges were free to guests. The only bummer was that the hotel tower blocked the sun from shining down on a good portion of the beach and we had to get up and move our chairs every 15 min. or so to keep in the sun and from freezing (very very windy). There was a similar issue at the pool (which was also really clean but cold). I had a good massage in the spa which is very small. There is really no where to relax before or after a treatment except for the locker room. There are no salon services.
The casino was fun both in the afternoon and at night. I like to play blackjack and it was sometimes difficult to get a seat. One night we opted to eat at the noodle bar in the casino which is really just a regular chinese menu. The meal was good but really overpriced. We spent about $40 for just two lo mein orders. We could have fed a family of 5 for that in NY.
All in, this is a decent hotel and what you would expect from a Marriott.

Room Tip: The upper floors of the Cabana wing were recommended and we were not disappointed.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends