I usually stay at the Courtyard Isla Verde but decided to try the Stellaris. I was disappointed with my room readiness. The wrong TV console was in my room and an engineer had to reset the TV from the back. Then, I needed help getting internet access which was unusual for Courtyard.
Restaurant food was quite good. Small beach with strong waves. Could not get a spa appointment the same day because the spa closes at 6pm!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan, find the spectacular San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino. Our resort in San Juan, Puerto Rico sits in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars. The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club. Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge. Come and enjoy the comfort and atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino