San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
$221
$183
$239
  • Breakfast included
El Canario by the Lagoon(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Restaurant
$275
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
$128
$339
$319
6,708 results
All reviewsla vistacoral loungeacross the streetocean frontcorner roomswim up barpool areachairs and umbrellasresort feeoceanfront roomtour deskbeach staffthe beach is nicecity viewan umbrellagreat resortpartial ocean view
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I know the rates are not as good as I would like them to be but I really enjoyed my stay! It's location is very ideal and I love that you don't have to get out of the hotel to get to the beach! You can either go swim in their pool or walk a few feet to enjoy the beach that it's right there. The staff was really friendly even though when I asked for an extra night they didn't want to charge me with the same rate as the rate from the reservation and instead they charged me almost and extra hundred dollars for their regular rate. Apart from that I enjoyed my stay here.The restaurants are at walking distance. The rooms are less modern that I would expect but they were clean. The hallways have a weird smell though and had no idea what it was. You can't beat the location and the nightlife there!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Marianne M
JCT-DOM-PR, Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Hi Marianne M

It is great to receive a review from somebody who chose to stay with us as a guest and is also a Puerto Rican resident. It is really appreciated and I look forward to sharing your feedback with our associates in the next operations meeting.

It is great to see that you used everything about our location to your advantage and I take what you say on board about the fluctuating room rates. We have the good fortune, due to a number of factors, to be a fairly popular property. We are proud of this fact but also know that our success is never final and we have to keep working at it. One of the results of being busy quite often is that our room rates will fluctuate depending on the day of the week, the time of the year etc. However, we always strive to ensure that our room rates are aligned with our quality of product, service and competitors pricing.

I appreciate the feedback on the rooms and their cleanliness and will address the odor in the hallways with our housekeeping department to investigate and rectify. With our room decor, we decided that a contemporary classical look would appeal to our customer more than a contemporary modern look but this will change in the future with our guest's preferences.

Thank you so much once again for your review and if I can be of any assistance to you in the future, please contact me at 787 289 5036 or via email at julian.cable-treadwell@marriotthotels.com.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Fantastic hotel on the beach and surrounded by many restaurants. We walked the strip all the way down Condado Beach and loved it. The vibe of the area is young, healthy, and friendly. The concierge was very helpful and we never had a moment of disappointment. The only thing you need to know is that you will be charged up front $200 USD for extras. You get it back if you do not use anything in the room, which we did not. Great trip!

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the beach. It really made our mornings to wake up and sit on the balcony by the beach.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank atlgal77
Reviewed October 19, 2012

If you are looking for a tropical beach destination, this may not be for you. The beach was beautiful and the water was very warm and very blue. However, once you leave the beach and the hotel you are in a city. It looks like downtown of any city with a lot of poverty. The hotel itself was stunning and very accomadating. The staff was so nice and helpful. The beach chairs and umbrellas were free and set up for you. We stayed in a suite and it had amazing views. The hotel was very nice, the location was not my favorite.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Chris L

Dear Chris L

I want to thank you for your candid feedback. You bring up some really good points, especially about our location. We are located in San Juan which is the capital city of Puerto Rico and, although smaller, it does bring with it everything a city has to offer, positive and negative.

However, I have to say that we are fortunate to be considered an "urban oasis" where visitors and local guests alike, utilize our facilities and services to unwind and relax. If they grow tired of our central beachfront location, then they have all of the amenities of a bustling urban metropolis at their dorrstep offering them the best such as dining, nightlife and things to do on the Island.

Again, thank you for your feedback as it provides another insight to what our property can, and cannot offer. If I can ever assist you in a return trip, please contact me at 787 289 5036 or via email at julian.cable-treadwell@marriotthotels.com.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We have stayed on Condado Beach a number of times. We like the area. There are many restaurants, and a great beach. We have stayed at this Marriot, as well as the La Concha. We like both. We got to the hotel early from getting off of our cruise. They were accomidating and said that they would call on our cell phone when the room was ready. They gave us the code for the internet, as well as a temporary card to access the Executive Lounge, as we are Platinum Elite. We went to the pool and the beach until we were called. We enjoyed our 18th floor balcony overlooking the city and the beach area. A suggestion is they should use better eggs and hot cereal at the Executive Lounge. I don't know if they care, but the scrambled eggs were runny and not eatable to us. They used to be different in the lounge. We could not even figure out what the hot cereal was. But the fruit and pastries were good, as well as the coffee and juice. The beds were real comfortable. The view is great, and the beach is great.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank auroracham
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Casino was an amazing hotel to end our 9 day adventure/vacation to Puerto Rico. We began our trip in Isla Verda, Fajardo, ferry to Culebra, then Condado for a finale. The Marriott was extremely welcoming, accomodating to our every need, and felt like home for three days. Our bed was the most comfortable - I'm contacting Marriott for details, would love to have the same at home. The location was fantastic! We could walk to many places and when we couldn't, the valet service was very fast. Cynthia and Jennifer at the pool bar was great! The F&B director, I can't remember his name, bought us a round of drinks and was a pleasure to chat with (we were regulars at the pool bar). I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in PR wanting a stellar spot in Condado. Drinks/food are expensive, but expected at this location. Thank you, Marriott, for making our trip even better than expected!

Room Tip: We were oceanfront with a balcony you walk out onto. I did not see any of the other room types, but ours was amazing!!! I highly recommend oceanfront.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Candice J

Dear Candice J

What a whirlwind tour of Puerto Rico you have been on ! But what better way to experience everything that Puerto Rico has to offer.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I will ensure that all associates, even the Food & Beverage Director, are informed of your glowing report.......and yes, the bedding is fantastic isn't it ? I can't list the website here but if you enter Shop Marriott into your browser of choice, you should be able to get some more information on our bedding.

If I can ever be of assistance in planning a return trip to Puerto Rico or to the San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, please don't hesitate in contacting me via phone at 787 289 5036 or via email at julian.cable-treadwell@marriotthotels.com.