My girlfriend's and I stayed there for 3 nights. The bed was very comfortable and Edgar, Christopher and Demis were very good about taking care of what we needed. We did not
eat there but had the continental breakfast-we heard the food is very expensive but good.
The hotel does need to purchase another coffee pot - there aren't any in the rooms. There was a problem with hot water but they turned the emergency generator on. Our room was right off the patio next to the bar and we only needed to go down about 5 steps to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hosteria del Mar is located on the beach in one of San Juan's top touristic spots. Our ocean front rooms have an unforgettable view to the sea. All rooms have air conditioners, cable TV, Mini Bars and private baths. Try our breakfast, lunch and dinner at UVVA Restaurant where you may enjoy a unique gastronomic experience of local and International cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hosteria Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Del Mar Hotel San Juan
- Hosteria Del Mar San Juan
- Hosteria Puerto Rico