We were thrilled with our experience at Numero Uno Guest House. The staff is incredibly nice, helpful, and accommodating. The hotel is cute, private and charming, with lots of beautiful plants on the grounds. The location is excellent, right on a great beach and a short taxi ride from Old San Juan, and the hotel restaurant is extremely delicious. We loved our experience here and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Numero 1 Guest House features a sun terrace with swimming pool, free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi throughout. It is located directly on Ocean Park Beach and 3 km from Condado Lagoon.Decorated in a contemporary style, the air-conditioned rooms offer garden or sea views. Each room has a ceiling fan, safe, private bathroom and flat-screen cable TV with HBO. Rooms also feature an alarm clock and wake-up service.The on-site Pamela's restaurant offers tropical décor, beachfront dining and award-winning Caribbean cuisine. Breakfast buffet, special diet menus and room service are also available.Activities such as canoeing, diving, fishing, hiking and horse riding can be arranged by Numero 1 Guest House. There is also a concierge service.This property is 10 minutes’ drive from Old San Juan Historic Centre and from Las Américas Shopping Centre. Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport is 7 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Numero Uno Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Numero Uno Guest House Hotel San Juan
- Numero Uno Guest House San Juan