Review Highlights

from $78.00
from $95.00
from $100.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2015 via mobile

I guess you can't expect great finds or surprises on an island but we enjoyed this place. Didn't buy anything but enjoyed looking

Reviewed February 9, 2015

I had read the online reviews so I stopped by when in San Juan. I'm glad that I did. The store has a huge variety of antiques and art. It was fun to pick my way through everything. I purchased a carved statue which I love. For a fee, they will ship the item to your house. Mine arrived in perfect condition.

My only complaint is that not all items have the prices marked, so you have to ask on some items. The research can take a while.

This is a really cool store. I'll be back on my next trip. They also have a website.

Date of experience: January 2015
2  Thank David T
Reviewed January 28, 2012

This is destination! Come to San Juan and don't miss this antique place.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Owners have been collecting for years, very fun searching thru their collections. Bought a painting and the owners boxed and shipped without any problems. All price ranges, just go you will enjoy.

Date of experience: March 2011
4  Thank polo10
Reviewed May 13, 2008

I have purchased two oil paintings from El Alcazar, and have been pleased with both. Diverse and interesting items at this antique shop.

5  Thank TRAVELBYDEFAULT