“Amazing food! Mexican with Island Twist”
Review of Margarita's

Margarita's
Ranked #305 of 1,189 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Puerto Rico's best authentic Mexican restaurant serving the freshest mexican food with only the best ingredients since 1984 in a festive environment. Come visit us with live mariachis on weekends and free valet parking.
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were rerouted by Waze to avoid 5pm San Juan traffic and as we drove by Margaritas I was drawn in. We had spent a fun but tiring afternoon drenched in El Yunque natl forest. We were tired and hungry. Planned to head for the condo and eat a quiet dinner there.

Passed this by and had to stop. SO glad we did. Free valet and secure parking, super clean and nice looking inside.

Menu was in Spanish but they offered an English one. So ask if you need it.

Ordered the Alambre for me and the Mexican Roll for her. I got the pork option with pineapple and she got stewed chicken in hers.

Mine came quickly on a sizzling platter. Spooned it into my corn tortillas and my taste buds were rocked with a nirvana of Mexican food delight done island right! Do NOT miss this place.

My wife's dish was beautifully arranged and quite tasty too.

Didn't try any namesake drinks. Still have to drive Home tonight.

We will return!

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

Best place, best service. Have to try the Margaritas and the Chihuahua Especial with Mole Sauces. Cheerss

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Went there with my bff when in Puerto Rico last week. We had the burrito suizo and frozen Margaritas. Great place and good service. Same food quality and service throughout the years.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

I went to meet family who live in Puerto Rico. We were able to have a late lunch, enjoy sangria and beers and appetizers and lunch without being rushed. Good food, prices and service. Great for a family place where you can order as much or as little as you want, laugh out loud without being looked at and enjoy a meal. Great sangria!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 8, 2016

this place has the best original margarita recipe, the food is good and the music is actually mexican

Date of visit: June 2016