“Amazing experience!!!!!”

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing experience!!!!!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The experience with Eco action tours was excellent! Their staffs are extremely friendly. The Bio bay is amazingly beautiful, beyond words expression.... Would love to go back sometimes soon!!!!!!

Visited November 2013

Destrehan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unorganized”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

First let me say that I made the reservation with Eco Adventures for the bioluminescent lagoon but upon arrival we were told that it was with Eco Action. We were in a small group. One guide at the front and one at the back. We ended up with Eduardo as our guide because he spoke English. We were led with two other couples out further because there would be more to see. Eduardo was very nice and I had a friendly conversation with him. At some point he told us that the other guide (quite far away from us) would yell Eco Action when it was time to leave. Not sure when it happened but Eduardo disappeared and we could see the glow of the other guide's light far away from us and had not heard a call. We started rowing quickly but soon the guide was gone and we were alone. After hard rowing we reached the mangrove and luckily another company was in there. We blended in and safely came out. The guide of that group was very kind and concerned about us. Our guides were already on shore. As we arrived Eduardo put his hands on his head (he had not missed us) and began fussing in Spanish at the other guide. Helen helped me out of the water and said I hope you enjoyed your tour. No apology or explanation about why we had been left behind. I am outraged that safety measures were not in place such as a head count? Also another "lost" couple arrived after us. Scary experience that could have turned out really bad.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Denise A
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

It was a wonderful experience. Peter was our guide & he was knowledgeable about the Eco system, im not a science buff, but he helped me understand the beautiful sight & the evening stars just made it even more beautiful. Cant wait to go again. Drinks afterwards were great too.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank 917Boricua
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“They offer ATV Tour”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Jorge was our tour guide. This was the best thing next to your favorite Ice Cream. He went out of his way to make our trip very good. I would go back tomorrow. He was very friendly and his english was great. The owner and management their went out of their way to make this a great adventure.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Edward W
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We made a reservation with Eco tour of the bio lake after we couldn't get on any other tour. I was a bit nervous after having read some reviews but have to say that my experience was amazing. We took the late tour which was supposed to depart at 9pm but left at 10pm instead. That gave us time to grab a drink at one of the many bars. Once we headed out I quickly realized that we would be the only tour group at the lagoon. It made the experience that much more surreal. Our tour guide Peter was patient and never rushed us. He even let my jump in for a swim... Which is a big no-no. I could have stayed all night! Whatever your you choose this is an experience of a lifetime not to be missed! And to be out there without 300 other kayakers is even more amazing!

Visited August 2013