4 people are viewing this hotel
$143
Free cancellation until 12/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$143
Hotels.com$143
Priceline$143
Travelocity$143
1,283 results
All reviews casa blanca old san juan rooms are small balcony room within walking distance rooftop deck marmalade cute hotel would definitely stay here again historic sites wonderful hotel few blocks rental car tubs luggage lobby cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2021 via mobile

This is a very quaint hotel in an excellent location with great service. Is it the fanciest? No. It's a very good price for the quality, though. I love the decor and atmosphere. The front desk staff could teach a class on excellent customer service. The rooftop is a fun hangout. The location can't be beat!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 930saraj
Reviewed May 23, 2021

The a/c was so loud and harsh it surprised the employee who came to my room to assess it. He "fixed" it by turning it off. Not acceptable when it's 90+ degrees outside. No other rooms were available. But I brought earplugs, so I figured no problem, I'll just blast the a/c, put my earplugs in and then turn the a/c off at some point overnight and take out earplugs. When I finally tried that, the hotel was party central. Loud yelling, chanting, stomping, running at 3-4-5 in the morning. I could hear one woman downstairs in the hotel drunkenly screaming at her b/f to come get her because "people are trying to hurt me." I laid in bed an made a reservation at a different hotel and checked out a day early. The woman at the desk was very apologetic and nice, but my sanity and sleep are worth eating the night I'd already paid for. I guess with all the bars closed and a 12am curfew there's nowhere else for people to party so they come back to the hotel(s) and let loose. No excuse for the staff allowing it to occur, though. Couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Room tip: Choose a room in a different hotel.
2  Thank brandie346
Reviewed May 22, 2021

A charming hotel in a great location. Cool decor. The actual rooms are very small and the bathroom fits one person uncomfortably. No fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer or any other small details that make for easy travel. Had a quick breakfast which was WAY overpriced. For the overall cost, it is not worth the location. Stay on the beach and use Uber/Lyft instead.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2021

We stayed at the Casablanca for one night upon arrival to San Juan and before we left to visit Culebra. While the hotel is charming and the location is right in the middle of Old San Juan, I felt the pictures did it way more justice than it was. The room was very small, had no windows and smelled musty. The bathroom was tiny, the shower was not great and the sink had trouble draining. The lobby is very nice, the front desk agents were helpful and friendly and the roof deck is probably the best part of the whole hotel. We were able to go up there after we had to be back due to the curfew and the hotel sells wine and beer that you can take up there. The view is really nice, overlooking the entire city. There was plenty of seating and we met some really nice people who we enjoyed good conversation and drinks with.

The main issue we had was that the elevator was not working when we arrived. We ended up having to carry all of our luggage up 4 flights of stairs which was a little brutal, especially since I just injured my back a few days prior to our arrival. We took it in stride, but it was defintely difficut to do that 2x in the course of 12 hours.

Overall a decent stay, but not exactly as advertised. Maybe we just got an older, not as nice room but for one night it did the trick.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank TeacherRis203
Reviewed April 8, 2021 via mobile

CasaBlanca hotel offers outstanding service and communication, a fantastic central location to be fully immersed in Old San Juan culture, nice clean rooms, and a fabulous rooftop hangout. The only downside of our experience was the shower being in the bedroom without a fan made for a very humid room. Overall great value and would stay again.

Date of stay: April 2021