Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,283 results
All reviews casa blanca old san juan rooms are small balcony room within walking distance rooftop deck marmalade cute hotel would definitely stay here again historic sites wonderful hotel few blocks rental car tubs luggage lobby cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2021 via mobile

Located in the heart of old San Juan you can walk to all historic attractions. The hotel makes you feel welcome because is very nice decor, it has elevator, rooms are very nice, clean and really comfortable bed. Totally recommend it.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Iby111
Reviewed December 29, 2020

This was a fun and quirky boutique hotel. Friendly front desk. Walking distance to great views and food! There is good shopping on the same street. I'm glad we booked our stay here! Lots of personality. Interesting and fun art.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed September 19, 2020 via mobile

I stayed here two nights before a cruise leaving from San Juan. I really liked the hotel, the decor was lovely, there was food available and it was in a really great location. Another nice feature was bathtubs up on the roof although I didn't use them. I did go up the roof to look at the view, it was lovely & you could see the ships in the harbor.

The staff were very helpful providing me with a map and directions on how to get to the places I wanted to see. From there I was able to walk to the tourist office, Pigeon Park, the cathedral, along the waterfront, to a lovely square nearby and the restaurant where they invented the Pina colada.
Casablanca was a lovely place and although I really liked it I think I
would try another hotel up the street the next time just to see the difference.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed August 31, 2020 via mobile

I havent been in such a filfthy room like this before , the smell of mold was unbearable , no hot water ... i cant understand how this place got good ratings. Worse hotel i have been in my life . Dont get fool by the good reviews , you would not let you dog sleep in this place

Date of stay: August 2020
5  Thank SanMarc321
Reviewed August 2, 2020

We booked this hotel at the beginning of our tour of PR, toured the island, then 6 days later returned here before we had to come home. It is so beautiful here. The hotel is in a perfect location to walk Old San Juan. The folks working here are incredibly sweet and helpful. We stayed in both the old and new part of the hotel and both sides are extremely quiet during the night. The beds are extremely comfy. The shower's water pressure is perfect. The temp in the room was nice and cool. There is also a small cafe inside the hotel. I highly recommend staying here, because I will the next time I visit PR.

Date of stay: July 2020