1,221 results
All reviews old san juan casa blanca balcony room rooms are small fifth floor fortaleza street within walking distance unique hotel your luggage rooftop area would definitely stay here again no window walked everywhere free trolley historic sites cruise terminal the location is perfect
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Clean rooms (although quite small) and a great location for exploring Old San Juan. Basic accommodations. Water pressure wasn’t great in the bathroom though. Staff was friendly and helpful for our whole visit.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2019

Stayed here two nights after our cruise to the Southern Carribean and Loved it!!! the room was so much fun and made our stay so enjoyable!!! The restaurant on the main floor was so so good and the service was excellent. The roof top terrace was great to go out on and enjoy the evening air and to was the city go by!!! If you love Old San Juan you will LOVE Casablanca Hotel. Another must stay in this beautiful city.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at CasaBlanca for one night on a layover in San Juan. The location the hotel is perfect. It is easy to walk around to see the historic district, and it is very close to restaurants and bars. There is definitely attention put into decorating the hotel, but the rooms were pretty standard. The only complaint we had was with the front desk staff. While checking in and out they seemed annoyed and did not offer any help when we had a small issue with our booking. Overall I would say great location, but the staff could be more helpful, especially for the cost of the rooms.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2019

Was here for a business trip, and booked a last minute room no problem. The front desk was more than helpful when I needed them. Location is hard to beat, right in Old San Juan. My only surprise was the size of the room, but I'm sure contacting them ahead of time for a large room would not be an issue. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2019

Let me get the one negative out of the way first ... the rooms are tiny. But they maximize what they have to work with. The location, cleanliness, friendliness of staff, and the cute boutique decorations make this hotel live up to the expectations. My one real complaint: why are there 500 satellite TV channels, but Casa Blanca isn't playing on a loop like in the lobby?????? Come on! After a day out exploring SJ .. not have CB to watch was disappointing. Bang for the buck/location ... this hotel scores.

Date of stay: February 2019