1,221 results
All reviews old san juan casa blanca balcony room rooms are small fifth floor fortaleza street within walking distance unique hotel your luggage rooftop area would definitely stay here again no window walked everywhere free trolley historic sites cruise terminal the location is perfect
Selected filters
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at CasaBlanca for one night on a layover in San Juan. The location the hotel is perfect. It is easy to walk around to see the historic district, and it is very close to restaurants and bars. There is definitely attention put into decorating the hotel, but the rooms were pretty standard. The only complaint we had was with the front desk staff. While checking in and out they seemed annoyed and did not offer any help when we had a small issue with our booking. Overall I would say great location, but the staff could be more helpful, especially for the cost of the rooms.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2019

Was here for a business trip, and booked a last minute room no problem. The front desk was more than helpful when I needed them. Location is hard to beat, right in Old San Juan. My only surprise was the size of the room, but I'm sure contacting them ahead of time for a large room would not be an issue. Would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2019

Let me get the one negative out of the way first ... the rooms are tiny. But they maximize what they have to work with. The location, cleanliness, friendliness of staff, and the cute boutique decorations make this hotel live up to the expectations. My one real complaint: why are there 500 satellite TV channels, but Casa Blanca isn't playing on a loop like in the lobby?????? Come on! After a day out exploring SJ .. not have CB to watch was disappointing. Bang for the buck/location ... this hotel scores.

Reviewed February 21, 2019

We stayed in this hotel 2 years ago. We had a lovely room with windows that opened and service was lovely. We stayed there again in mid-February and were given a room that had no windows that opened. The people at the front desk kept us waiting for at least a half hour while they were on the phone talking to someone. I would not stay here again unless I was guaranteed a room with windows that opened.

Reviewed February 20, 2019

We had one night after our cruise and chose CasaBlanca Hotel. It was an adorable hotel, great walking distance of everything. We loved spending time on the roof top deck!! I cannot say enough about the amazing staff. They are seriously some of the best. Friendly, accomodating and just want to make your stay perfect. We were having an issue with our AC in the room, and they came up right away and figured it out, they held our luggage before and after our stay. They gave great recommendations. We were so happy with our stay and would recommend to anyone! Only complaint, the bed wasn't very comfortable....

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple