This was a great hotel for a pre-cruise out of San Juan! It was a great location to the cruise port, clean, great pool area, casino, and we felt safe in this part of San Juan. Rooms were large with a modern decor. We traveled with a large group and everyone was please with their rooms. I would recommend this hotel for a pre cruise. The only down side was that their wasn't anything in the area to do with in walking distance. Only one restaurant across the street. The hotel was secluded from town or any night life. Other than that, we all had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, the Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. The hotel’s comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots makes this hotel the premier place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino