Was here for a conference, stayed 4-5 days.
The hotel was nice, great food, great casino and nice facility for the conference ... as expected for a Sheraton.
The only downside was the location ... it's in an almost deserted area, no stores, no attractions, around, you wouldn't walk around the hotel.
If you are in San Juan for visiting and enjoying you would have to take the cab all the time to go to the Old San Juan which is fabulous. There 's a bus passing by the hotel that takes you there as well, not very often though, tried that too.
The view from the room if facing the back is not pleasant either, you'll see a deserted building or under construction.
Great place for a conference, I wouldn't stay here if I come for visiting reasons though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. Our hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico features a comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots, all for a premier place for you to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, TravelUp, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan