Great hotel, but please note that this hotel is not on the beach or near the main strip of Condado. It takes approximately 20 minutes to walk to Condado beach and the start of the hotel strip. However, the bus (which is quite convenient) stops right by the hotel and takes you to Old San Juan or towards Condado. The pool is quite nice and relaxing. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. Our room was also nice. Overall no complaints with our stay at the Sheraton!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. Our hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico features a comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots, all for a premier place for you to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan