I agree on the previous reviews that hotel isn't near restaurants or landmarks. However, there is a bus stop in front of the hotel that takes you to old San Juan (within 10 mins), Isla Verde or Condado for 50 cents. In the end, we stayed somewhere nice and quiet for a good price. Saved on transportation costs (thank you bus). Condado is a 10-15 mins walk with a ton of restaurants and shops. The walk on the bridge at night was nice. The staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful.
When we arrived we did not like our initial room, they ended up upgrading us to a club room. We enjoyed free breakfeast, coffee/drinks and dinner during our stay. The city views from the club floor was very nice. The pool was awesome. Best deal in the area for value and price. Thank you Sheraton for making PR a special place for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, the Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. The hotel’s comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots makes this hotel the premier place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan