The location is a bit off if your plan is to wake up & roll onto the beach, it is walking distance though in Condado. Or if your intention is to have a romantic escape, also wouldn't think it the most kid friendly pool in PR. It's rather small. The pool bar is open bankers hours during the week.
As an admin assistant I highly recommend this for conference booking though, great rooms for meetings and you can relax in the infinity pool after.
If your plan is to have mostly business & some tan & Sun this is perfect. The rooms are very clean, staff is friendly.
I wouldn't eat in the in house restaurant though (or maybe ordering fish on a Sunday) wasn't the best idea. I was ill for most of Monday even had to.ask for a late checkout. Which is about $10 per hour after noon.
We booked this same day thru P line
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, the Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. The hotel’s comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots makes this hotel the premier place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan