The location is a bit off if your plan is to wake up & roll onto the beach, it is walking distance though in Condado. Or if your intention is to have a romantic escape, also wouldn't think it the most kid friendly pool in PR. It's rather small. The pool bar is open bankers hours during the week.
As an admin assistant I highly recommend this for conference booking though, great rooms for meetings and you can relax in the infinity pool after.
If your plan is to have mostly business & some tan & Sun this is perfect. The rooms are very clean, staff is friendly.
I wouldn't eat in the in house restaurant though (or maybe ordering fish on a Sunday) wasn't the best idea. I was ill for most of Monday even had to.ask for a late checkout. Which is about $10 per hour after noon.
We booked this same day thru P line
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated amidst the Puerto Rico Convention Center facing the Bay of San Juan, our hotel will be just 10 minutes from the international airport and 5 minutes from historic Old San Juan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan