We travelled to P.R in July. The staff was pretty nice and friendly over all, but Michelle the concierge was amazing!! She helped us plan two excurations.
The Hotel was beautiful! we have a executive suite, the room was large and well thoughtout with a balcony over looking the pool area and old san juan.
If you go to P.R DO the bioluminescent kayaking with the glowing lagoon it was amazing!!! also did the rainforest tour with the swimming in the waterfall. The guide was really good and made it a great time.
The Choice restaurant was great for breakfast!! very good food, and dinner there was really good too.
It is about a 30 minute walk to old san juan and there isnt to much to do in the area directly but if you plan to drive its great.
Did have a few issues with Housekeeping and the room being left open, but i work at a hotel and im a housekeeping manager so i was understanding and the hotel staff took care of us very well.
A shout out to Lorna Garnier for taking care of us.
All in all it was a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated amidst the Puerto Rico Convention Center facing the Bay of San Juan, our hotel will be just 10 minutes from the international airport and 5 minutes from historic Old San Juan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Media 8, Inc., Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan