On the advice of a travel agent we arrived on Friday for a Sunday to Sunday cruise. This is a very relaxing and convenient hotel. The pool is very nice. There is a large hot tub that waterfalls into a 6" pool, and a 10' high x 1' wide stream of water cascades into that same 6" pool. The kids can splash around in there while you soak in the hot tub. This is adjacent to a convention center so things may get crowded, and they had another smaller convention here at the hotel when we were here. The Casino is pretty bland, some slots and a few table games, no real poker just Pai Gow and 3 card.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated amidst the Puerto Rico Convention Center facing the Bay of San Juan, our hotel will be just 10 minutes from the international airport and 5 minutes from historic Old San Juan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Media 8, Inc., Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino