I honestly can't say there is much I would change about our stay. Though the property is not located within walking distance of Old San Juan, it IS practically at the Pan American Pier (Royal Caribbean & Celebrity).
From the airport it was a quick cab ride...$20 for 2 passengers with bags.
We arrived about 4:30pm and was eagerly greeted by Cesar at the front desk. Though our room was cleaned it had not yet been inspected so Cesar ran to personally take care of it for us.
Our room was a large corner king room with balcony overlooking the cruise ships...located on the Starwood Preferred Guest Floor. Complimentary wifi and bottled water were additional unexpected perks. We also splurged.for a breakfast package...definitely worth the extra $20.
Overall...we were VERY pleased with our stay and would not hesitate to come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. Our hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico features a comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots, all for a premier place for you to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan