We stayed at the Sheraton the night before meeting a cruise because the Hilton was booked solid. The bed was comfortable - nice pillows! - and the shower was pleasant. Our flight didn't get us to San Juan until 11pm, so we arrived late to the hotel and the lobby was very loud with music from the DJ in the adjacent bar - it was difficult to hear the desk clerk while checking in. But our room was quiet and in the morning we looked out the window to see the cruise ship waiting for us over at the docks. It's not a great location if you want to do some walking around old San Juan, but it served our purpose. The wait for breakfast the next morning was much longer than it should have been (there is a buffet, though, if you are in a hurry) - but the oatmeal was well worth the wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, the Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. The hotel’s comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots makes this hotel the premier place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan