Stayed here 9 nights on my December visit to the Island and see the family. Staff was great. Hotel is beautiful but due to it being an overnight hotel for cruise ship stop, caution you that some rooms exhibit some wear and tear. Didn't eat at any of the restaurants since mom and dad were just 20 mins away and we ate there. Great atmosphere during the Xmas holiday which added a nice touch to the season. I do need to mention that the pool area was not opened at night which would have been nice to hang out at night. Overall I would definitely stay here again if the price is right. The location and views were great. The dancing fountain across from the hotel was amazing. Not sure why some visitors have complaints about the staff. They were all so nice and professional. Loved the bartender. Can't remember his name but will try to post a pic of them holding up a bottle of Patron cheering us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated amidst the Puerto Rico Convention Center facing the Bay of San Juan, our hotel will be just 10 minutes from the international airport and 5 minutes from historic Old San Juan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan