I stayed here while attending a meeting at the convention center. It is less than a 5 minute walk. The hotel is more "snazzy" than a typical Sherton. The lobby is more like a W Hotel. There are several restaurants, bars and a small casino. The guest rooms are modern and attractive with in-room Starbucks coffee. The gym is really nice and was offered at no extra charge. The hotel is not close to island attractions, but if you are going to the convention center, it's ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. Our hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico features a comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots, all for a premier place for you to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan