I have stayed at this Sheraton 3 times in the last few years. I am impressed each time. Close to the airport, fast check in and out, friendly service, new and clean, club lounge with basic morning food, coffee, couches, TV, and even a beautiful outdoor seating area, good restaurants in the building plus a casino. Taxis readily available. Modern furnishings with big screen TV, and good water pressure. All in all a very good choice for $200. Taxes in Puerto Rico are sky high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. Our hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico features a comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots, all for a premier place for you to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, TravelUp, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan