2,635 results
All reviews convention center choices restaurant the club lounge infinity pool texas de brazil puerto rico old san juan nice hotel sushi bar cruise ship across the street lobby bar cab ride nice pool pre cruise rental car condado area
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We used this hotel the night before picking up our Carribean Cruise from dockside . Our room was on the 12th floor overlooking San Juan amazing views from the windows.An oversize bed to get lost in huge TV shower room . All very clean with a slight smell of disinfectant in the shower room which pleased me.
Level 4 has a wonderful relaxing area jacouzzi,infinity pool,childs pool.
All you could want in transit via your holiday

Room Tip: Aim for above the 4th level, overlooking San Juan and not the pool area for perfect peace
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LizzieNorthCornwall
Carlos P, Sales Coordinator at Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. It pleases us to learn that your visit was gratifying and that you took advantage of the hotel's different amenities. We hope you will consider staying with us in the near future and get time to enjoy our different dining options.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

The hotel and employees were very nice and helpful. This hotel is not on a beach or near a beach so if you are looking for that (which we were) I would not recommend this location. The restaurants around were not very good but I think I'm kind of a picky eater so...
The walls are a little thin so. We were near the elevator and on the same floor as the pool. I would not recommend that floor if you are a light sleeper. Okay back to the pool. I think its on the fifth floor (can't remember) on a balcony which is pretty nice. You can see the ships come in at night. We sat out there just to enjoy the evening and get some fresh air. I didn't get in the pool but my husband did and he said it was fine.
Our room had a nice view of the ships coming in and everything was clean and tidy. My bed was comfortable and I slept just fine. I would recommend this hotel unless you are wanting a beach view. I didn't try out the casino but it looked fun.

Room Tip: stay away from elevator and the floor with the pool and exercise facility. The walls are thin and you can hear everything.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joys1023
Michel-Notten, Manager at Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel and to share your feedback about your stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the views. The cruise ships truly look amazing during the evening. We are sorry that your sleep was bothered due to the elevator noise. Please understand our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests each time they stay with us and I am sorry that we failed in this case.

We hope we can give you a better experience on your next visit.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Having stayed here for 1 night before boarding the Adventurer of the Seas the hotel room was spaciously inviting, quiet, warm and extremely comfortable after a gruelling 12+ hours of flying from the UK. Arriving late we didn't use the restaurant and were up too late for breakfast, but brunch at the (infinity) pool bar was great. The staff were friendly and helpful and the area was immaculately clean, tidy and quite impressive. The view was good as was the food and concierge were great in facilitating a smooth transition to the ship. Full marks all round and I would have no hesitation in using this hotel again for such a stay. However, if not "in transit" I suspect other hotels might be more suitable.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

The Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino appreciates your review about your recent stay. It is rewarding to know that our customers are satisfied with the cleanliness of our property and friendliness of our staff. Thank you for selecting our hotel; we look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Must firstly say we only spent one night at this hotel - pre cruise and it had been booked for us
by our travel company, so can't comment on rates. However we did read up on the hotel prior to travel and found it had fairly mixed reviews, although to be fair mostly fairly good rather than bad.
After a long flight I expect anything with a bed and a bath would have been welcome,but we found ourselves pleasantly surprised. The hotel large with large open plan reception area, bar area and restaurants off plus it's own casino. We headed straight to our room on the 5th floor
which fairly spacious and well appointed with a generous 40"+ flat screen T.V. It was all much better than we had imagined it might be.
We were only there overnight so would be unfair to comment in too much detail, but had drinks
at the bar before retiring for the night which we enjoyed in the lively surroundings. Breakfast we
took the next morning prior to departure for our cruise. At around $20 for the buffet, we felt breakfast was a tad expensive but it was very good, service excellent so would not split hairs.
There was a very nice swimming pool and deck area on one of the upper floors with an infinity
pool, which we really did not have the time to enjoy, but it looked very inviting.
The only down side we could see was that the hotel was pretty much stuck out on its own, with very little around it and not much to walk out to nearby. Other than that we had a very pleasant
and comfortable overnight stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NorwichGangad
Michel-Notten, Manager at Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear NorwichGangad, Thank you for your wonderful review and choosing the Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel and Casino! We are glad you chose our hotel to experience it yourself. We hope you enjoyed your cruise as well and left back home refreshed and rejuvenated. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to me by two different people. They were not wrong. We ate there twice on our trip. Great seafood. Great service. Great atmosphere. Would highly recommedn to anyone visiting Old San Juan. This place is an outright winner!!
Excellent and top on my list of restaurants in Puerto Rico that I will recommend to family and friends. Great food and ambience!! 5***** start quality!
thanks Gabriel for the great food service and food reconmentations

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Lynn_Lou76, Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate your recognition of our server Gabriel and posted a copy of your kudos for the entire staff. We are very happy you enjoyed our Restaurant Choices and we hope to see you again in the near future!